Diving Walkabout in Kingston/Picton/Down River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It's been a great week of diving to say the least. I almost didn't notice my inability to log in here I because I was too busy diving.

It was great to have Harold's Seaducer up on the trailer and wander throughout the area in Dan and Anne's trucks picking and choosing the best of the best to dive during everyone's vacation time. It was great to see everyone out diving for the sake of diving in their spare time as it should be.

Rob and I enjoyed having our arms stretched out on the Eastcliffe Hall. I think we can now join a basketball team if anyone is looking. :D

Tom made a great dive buddy for the week and managed to show me a few parts of wrecks such as the Manola out of Point Traverse that I missed the last time I was there. Look up...Way up...

The weather very was uncooperative as you can see in one of the pictures.

Great week all around and look forward to doing it again next time everyone has a chance to go walkabout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom