diving with mentally handicapped person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better weigh in here. My younger brother was slow. Could ride a bike pretty good but never drove a car.Somethings he could do other things really stressed him out. But we tried things and he had failures. All that being said if he got his C card I would dive with him but keep it simple and shallow so he could bail out if he got to stressed out over something. We all have our limits.Some very SMART folks don,t know and take risks needlessly.Just my thoughts on it.

What a great thread. This is one reason I love this sport and the people who participate in it. While there are some detractors, there are far more understanding and caring individuals who understand the beauty and enjoyment of sharing this wonderful world of diving. I enjoy diving very much but I think I enjoy watching the faces of others who are experiencing the joy of diving more. When someone surfaces and have an ear to ear grin and the first word out of their mouth is (WOW!), ,you can't help being jazzed.

Back
Top Bottom