Diving with pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glue or stitch.

3vFRe71.jpg

they're 80 bucks a piece new. I'll do half of that. they have never been wet

Guess I'm a throw back...bought another Viking partly 'cause I had no interest in all the pockets and other features on newer drysuits.

I've used the SP shorts and the Highland shorts both with a wetsuit and with just a bathing suit and a rash guard top. I have found them adequate.
However, this past winter I have been diving a dry suit for the first time, and it has attached pockets (Santi). They are much larger than the pockets
on the shorts and I'm getting spoiled.

Anyhow, my advice to the OP is to think about what you might want to be putting in the pockets, and make sure that whatever you end up
with is adequatly sized.

I have pockets on all me full suits. Wet and dry. Will never buy another that doesn't have them. I've seen the shorts and like the idea of being able to move them around or use em with a shorty. But unless it's in the pool I always have a full suit on.

The reason I love pockets is that they allow me to carry what I need with easy organization and accessibility. I've had no inclination to carry more just because I have the room. I love having things easy to access because they're not crammed together in too small a space. Because I rent BCs when I travel, keeping all my primary stuff in pockets allows me to maintain the sytem I'm used to no matter what other gear I'm using. I love pockets. I'll never have a suit without them again. :)

Last edited:
Liteheadded ill take then for that :) shoot me a pm with PayPal info or how you wanna do it

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom