Question Glove and pee systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only time I've ever had issues (which have been 3) are when fibers from the liner get pinched in the seal. Now I put my liners on and pull the sleeve over top to where it's just my fingers sticking out. Put the glove on, lock it and then push my hand in.

I think it's nice that we're all pretty happy with our systems. Nothing like the bs options from a couple years ago.
Agreed, they all have their pro's and cons. I'm using Santi Smart Seals on my wife and my primary suits now. They work well, but my wrist are pretty big and that plus heated gloves gets a bit tight around the wrist another pro for Kubi imo is that you can pick what size rings you want. I'd recommend going one up from what the smallest your hand will fit through personally if you plan on adding bulkier gloves and the likes later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom