Diving without Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrhodes

New
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question, but the manual is difficult to find the right answer.

I am travelling and can not bring bcd/regulators but will still have my oceanic vt3 with me. I have done this once before and while diving in NORM mode the computer
continually beeps with lost transmitter signal. I would like to track depth, time and nitrogen load but am not sure how to do this without the transmitter. Is there a setting for this?

Thanks,
J

Go to the settings menu for "Set U" and the cycle through the menus with the Select button until you reach TMT1 and turn it off. I think that will do it.

Alternatively, take the transmitter off your first stage and take it with you to attched to your hire gear. Depending how much of an epic your trip is I guess.

No need to do anything, just dive with it. I use this computer without transmitter all the time. It will still give you dive time remain, depth, temp .... Just the dive time remain will based on NDL, not air pressure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom