" Do a search " " Do a search " "OK already did"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisS:
:soapbox: Should I get a B/P wing setup?

Only after you get some opinions of the HUB. While your at it, I suggest you spring for the HUB AvantGarde for the "amphibious APC" look. :D

Sometimes "doing a search" isn't as helpful as it should be because of the large amounts of threads on the same topic with little content beyond "do a search". Performing a search for "bp/w help" reveals an astounding 211 threads in 2005 alone. Try to find a thread which is helpful is a daunting task. Perhaps we could make better use of the "rate this thread" feature to help people doing searches? Currently thread ratings are not shown on the search page.

When a new member posted the question what hotel caters to non-divers and divers in COZ, I suggested a search because there was a thread listed three lines below on Coz for Non-divers....

Interaction is fun and all, but some people are not aware that a topic not only has been discussed, it maybe CURRENTLY under discussion!!

Ron

skeet:
Part of the appeal of Scubaboard and the internet in fact is the "live" or realtime communication (or what ever you want to label it). This has got to be one of the reasons the internet is so successfull. Some here are quick to jump on folks with " I wish people would do a search " and other versions of this statement. Most of us do search and read and still come up with questions or comments and want to talk about it. Whats wrong with that? If I did'nt want to enjoy the 2-way conversation I would have just went and bought a BOOK. Some suggestions for all the "Do a search" thread posters--Lobby to Scubaboard to make it a requirement that new members must read all old threads and be tested on them before they are allowed to make posts, or get Scubaboard to just mail you a news letter and then go turn your computer OFF.

cancun mark:
Have you considered a poodle jacket and air2

Air2 may fail and you would need the Spare Air for a back up.

skeet:
I knew that was coming. My whole family is standing here holding a sheet of paper with that message written on it, and I'm telling them "see I told you". Thanks Shaka.

Me too.

DPJ:
Air2 may fail and you would need the Spare Air for a back up.
Thanks. Now my keyboard needs cleaning again . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom