Do the PST LP 104's really weigh 45 Pounds each?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chickdiver once bubbled...
Turn them on thier sides, slip one forearm through the manifold and wrap it around the shoulder of the tank, warp the other arm around the bottom of the tanks (between them) and "hug" them close to the body.

I carry them this way only for short distances. For long hauls I wear them.

chickdiver once bubbled...
WW- If the person you were talking to is "LobsterLady", then yes, that's me.:wink:

I'm scheduled for "Barney's birthday bash" as well, maybe that trip will go!

LL would be the one! I figured it had to be you, everything added up and I don't know of another Lady tech diver in the South that it would have added up for. You have too much expewrience for me not to have heard of you. Nice to meet you, sorta meet you anyway!

Unfortunately the Birthday Bash seems to hit on a "kids weekend" for me. I hope you guys have a great time, previous versions are somewhat legendary! I'm sure we'll bump into each other before long.

Tom

I'm scheduled on some other stuff throughout the summer, so I am sure we will runinto each other before long. Barney and I share a birthday, so I am expecting it to be a good time!

Back
Top Bottom