Do you take requests for pictures in here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My nephew, Andy, loves Nemo.

He said for Hanukkah he was hoping Auntie Natasha would get him a Nemo fish like in the movie! Ouch!
We know I can't do that..but maybe I can show him some real pictures of Nemo?

Here is a short video sequence of Nemo and his friends.....Clownfish Video

Craig

in Little Cayman last July...

Here you go, Natasha :D!

sapphire

Oh, and I found this guy too!

sapphire

Great pictures and videos. Please keep them coming ..

Quote Spectre
"Huh?

Why not?"

Ah! You haven't seen the movie have you? In the movie, Nemo a clown fish is taken from the Great Barrier Reef, by a scuba diver that is a dentist, and who brings Nemo back to the fish tank in his office.
Nemos' sad father in trying to find him the whole movie. Thus the name of the movie.
Andy my nephew knows I'm a scuba diver, and wanted me to catch a real one for him to put in his tank!
But I do like the stuffed one you found. Thanks.
Also great video, and loved the pic Jen..

you obviously did not see the artical about the decimatiom that the movie has caused. Clown fish beeing vacumed up in very large numbers, coral beeing broken to get to them and the list go's on. Probably more damage than rec divers have ever done ( accidentally.

cdiver2 once bubbled...
you obviously did not see the artical about the decimatiom that the movie has caused. Clown fish beeing vacumed up in very large numbers, coral beeing broken to get to them and the list go's on. Probably more damage than rec divers have ever done ( accidentally.

All the nice lady asked for were some pictures...NOT where to rape and pillage a reef....sheesh...

try this one...

Here's one. It's not a real good view but it does the trick.

clownfish-2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom