Does anyone own a Amphibico Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I currently have an Amphibico vh-1000 housing just got it back from them about a month ago... and just got back from Mexico a week ago... the moisture alarms went off... but there was no moisture in the housing now im getting no response from the forfinger buttons...but if I manually turn on the camera the all of the buttons work great... any suggestion....

I currently have an Amphibico vh-1000 housing just got it back from them about a month ago... and just got back from Mexico a week ago... the moisture alarms went off... but there was no moisture in the housing now im getting no response from the forfinger buttons...but if I manually turn on the camera the all of the buttons work great... any suggestion....

Sounds like either a flooded handle or a bad circuit board. Either way call Amphibico.

Back
Top Bottom