Does what CebuDivecentre does constitute spamming?

Is cebudivecentre spamming the PPD?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ummmmmm... you were mentioning blueprints to sputnik...

tell me more...

Jag

jag!! you beat me to this comment!! hahaha... hahaha... :rofl3:

i was looking for them sputnik schematics... anyone got the link?

alright.. it's official. any thread larry starts is guaranteed to make my day!!

OK it is posts like this that will get ScubaBoard blocked by our firewalls because I cannot avoid choking on coffee just before a fit of laughter. I might even have to stop visiting during meetings :D

cute huh

2981494109_2d44736520.jpg

:no:

I don't know the guy and wish him and his dive shop no ill whatsoever.

You and quite a few others run / work in PI-based diving businesses, and we all rub along quite nicely here.

You mention your business, even devote a thread to it, but it's in passing. The rules are unwritten, and in this sub-forum, they're mostly about having fun without getting paddled.

Once we've got to know a PPD character, there's almost a personal stake in seeing them happy, so I'm delighted to read updates on peoples' plans and progress. Then that actually becomes part of the fun!

All I want is for everyone to love each other and to play happily in this virtual sandpit I call my online home. Is that really too much to ask? is it?

:blinking:

God, I love everyone today. This ecstasy is strong stuff.

Well put and agreed on all points. The freedom of speech in PPD is one of it's beauties; but the 'unwritten' rules do make it an enjoyable place to be, rather than a salesroom.

Now give me back my bucket I'm making a sand castle!

here, take mine.

*hugs Matt in non-brokeback way*

i'm gonna go cry now, larry.

:maggie:

:no:

All I want is for everyone to love each other and to play happily in this virtual sandpit I call my online home. Is that really too much to ask? is it?

:blinking:

God, I love everyone today. This ecstasy is strong stuff.

why... don't... we... give love on christmas day!!! (on christmass daaaaay-yeah!) :rofl3:

ps. that glass-licking bunny pic made me choke on a cracker... haahha...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom