Doing it Left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, I never caught some of those posts the first time around, but those Cozumel commando comments are golden...ROFL..

I give up...who was the witty bastage that uttered them??

landlocked once bubbled...
Get real. That's a little over the top don't you think. They cast deragatory comments all over the thread but when someone ventures to suggest that their comments are a little rude, it's an unprovoked attack?

Were those derogatory comments directed at you personally?

No...they weren't.

Nonetheless, you had no problem calling out the names of specific members even though they had done nothing nor said nothing to you personally.

Get a grip landlocked...you didn't have to start this...but you did.

Sorry to enter this thread late, but how about DIPC Do it Politically Correct. Will that satisfy everyone? Do it in the fashion that everyone finds acceptable for their own expectations.

We all are here because we love to dive. Let’s talk about diving. Not how I dive better than you, but rather, “How can we dive better together?”

I know sappy!

I just want to dive!!!!!!!!!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Some might not be.... Enemies I'm not concerned about, only friends.

I suggest you re-read landlocked's post, was that not personal?

Here's where you make a big mistake: Neither George nor I are affiliated with GUE. He's WKPP, I'm just a wreck diver.

I can't speak for George but my opinions, some of which agree with DIR, some not, should be taken as nothing other than MY opinions.

WW

As far as Landlocked's post goes, this thread has gotten to the point where I don't know who started what.

Even if George is not with GUE, he is DIR and very caustic in his communications.

I appreciate your clarification with regard DIR and your opinions. Any resemblence living or dead is coincidental, eh?

We can all use our energy constructively or waste it on flame fights.

-Ron

Personally, I would like to hear more about yoga and how it can improve my diving. I have a friend who practices it and from what I can tell it looks beneficial to better breathing.

I started reading this thread out of curiosity and thought at the begining that some useful thoughts and information could be found. Oh how wrong I was. With all the name calling and uninformative arguments that go on around here I wonder if its really worth the effort of logging onto this message board sometimes.

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall and contemplate how to get back the 20 mins of my life that I wasted reading this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom