Doing the Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plsdiver4377

Reaction score
The border between Western NC, Upstate SC
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, Me the wife and some friends have been diving various places off Vaca Key and Key Largo on our last 2 vacations(in our own boat), but would like to do the Grove on our next trip in September. Who would be the best Dive operation to dive with on this particular wreck or other wrecks. Thanks :D

I been on the Spiegel Grove 14 times. I've used Captain Slates Atlantis Divers and Ocean Divers.

I prefer Atlantis Divers.

Eariler this month I did a night dive on the Duane with Atlantis Divers. I'm not sure if any other dive operators do this dive, but it was very cool.

Have a good trip!

Howdy,
I was doing my divemaster with Ocean Divers in Key Largo and dove the Grove, It was so awsome and large and can't wait to do it again. I do not recomend Ocean Divers to dive the Grove but do recomend Mike with Tavernier Dive Center to dive the Grove and other wrecks in the area. My lady friend and myself wanted to dive the Eagle and could not find any operator to accomadate our request except Mike he had just made the dive that day and returned to it for us at no extra charge. The friendly and family atmosphere won us over to use them the next time in the Key's, I hope this helps!

Aquaman514

www.tavernierdivecenter.com

divers city in tavernier is my choice. dove the grove with them a few weeks ago, 10 divers max, professional crew and flexible dive profiles,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Bluewater Divers is a good outfit.
I did the Grove with them last month, and plan on going back in May.
Its a great dive, enjoy.

Bluewater Divers is the Op to use. They are located right in Key Largo at MM 100.

Reeflover

i use divers city in tavernier. have lived in the upper keys for 14 years; no dive operation comes close to divers city. flexible profiles, no cattle boats here, input on where you'd like to dive and no damn condescending attitudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reefman
key largo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom