Door county,WI-July 2,3,4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Any one Diving up in Door county July-2,3,4-will be up and looking for Dive Buddie,Just a newbie and looking to do some min depth dives.
Brad

Dive Wet=STAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Hello Brad,

i'm going to dive up there on the 4th with my friend Andy. I believe we will be doing shore diving. let me know maybe you can join us or vise versa.

Junus

moneysavr:
Any one Diving up in Door county July-2,3,4-will be up and looking for Dive Buddie,Just a newbie and looking to do some min depth dives.
Brad

Dive Wet=STAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

i will be heading up in egg harbor area early afternoon and i can give you my cell number and we can connect. Where are you staying? you going alone? i'm staying at my brother in appleton. We are going to see the fireworks at gills rock on the 4th. beautiful firework show. But my wife wont be diving since we have the kids and she hates using 7mm. So it'll just be me and my best friend to go diving. Her and the kids will be goofing around town.

hey Brad,

Defintely will do it again. Free aug 1st?

wanna dive the george f. williams in hammond indiana?

take care

Junus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom