DOR follow-on... november

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any sunday in november ako. saturdays 50-50. pero balai not aquav? i dont think my lolo knees will agree with balai's long flight of steps.

any sunday in november ako. saturdays 50-50. pero balai not aquav? i dont think my lolo knees will agree with balai's long flight of steps.
balai para maiba naman... and to quote myra "amoy caloy na ang aquav"

you can park naman in the adjacent property - about a 30m walk along the shore

Jag

well it's official - i can't on that weekend... unless daw you guys have a driver i can leave at the wife's beck and call...

ptth... looks like my diving days in november are not going to happen (unless somebody's going on the weekend of the 15th/ 16th) *pissed*

Jag

PS
jigo: yeah pero para maiba din no

hey jag, i'm planning to do a day trip on the 15th. i was planning to go to planet dive because i forgot my c-card there the last time *bonk on head*

i'm open to going to balai... but would need to figure how to get my c-card before that.. *bonk on head again*

anyone up for?

hey jag, i'm planning to do a day trip on the 15th. i was planning to go to planet dive because i forgot my c-card there the last time *bonk on head*

i'm open to going to balai... but would need to figure how to get my c-card before that.. *bonk on head again*

anyone up for?
if i can re-apply for that hitch-a-ride i'd gladly go :biggrin:

planet dive ok with me as well though never been there

Jag

if i can re-apply for that hitch-a-ride i'd gladly go :biggrin:

planet dive ok with me as well though never been there

Jag

hitch-a-ride it is then!

15th nov day trip. i have a non-PPD friend who will be with us. is it just you hitching? we have room for 1 more in the car.

hitch-a-ride it is then!

15th nov day trip. i have a non-PPD friend who will be with us. is it just you hitching? we have room for 1 more in the car.
so far it's just me :biggrin:

thanks!

Jag

Ok ha...DORs just before I arrive and after I leave...lol. Parang may pinapahiwatig kayo...hahaha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom