DOR follow-on... november

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey guys

is this thing still on? nov 9 or 15?

hey neugierig.. looks like there are 2 trips brewing here.

not sure about the one on the 9th.. but we are on for the 15th.. so far we have...

1. glenver
2. glenver's friend (?)
3. jag
4. jac
5. aimee (?)

you're welcome to join us on the 15th =)

did i miss anyone else?

i have to confirm but 1 or 2 of my students might come along... bianca was interested... have to ask kai...

Jag

that's cool! the more the manier!

we may need to manage transpo though.. worst case scenario is, kandungan (ie. sit on laps).. but is that really a problem?? :rofl3:

cheers!
g

wait.. i'm confused yet again. (happens all the time, you'll get the hang of it)

again..

1. glenver
2. glenver's friend
3. jag
4. jag's student (bianca)

sorry for the mix-up buddy =)

hey neugierig.. looks like there are 2 trips brewing here.

not sure about the one on the 9th.. but we are on for the 15th.. so far we have...

1. glenver
2. glenver's friend (?)
3. jag
4. jac
5. aimee (?)

you're welcome to join us on the 15th =)

did i miss anyone else?

if ever bianca will bring her own vehicle... and if we leave at 5am chances are i'll drive it hahahaha bahala na si batman... basta if anyone comes along from my end i'll tell them to manage their own ride

Jag

so that's a "no" on the "sitting on lap" suggestion? (nahawa na yata ako sa inyo...) hahaha...

if that's the case, we're good with transpo. basta 2 pa lang ang tao sa car ko, so there's room for 2 more.

is anyone else interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom