Dork Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think someone should start a poll to make the Dork forum opt-out only with MOD approval. So you would default to :dork2: unless a MOD explicitly removes you for lack of DORKiness? :D In otherwords, DORK until proven innocent.:fruit:

Please....we are unique and discriminating group of divers. Not everyone has what it takes to be a dork.

Please....we are unique and discriminating group of divers. Not everyone has what it takes to be a dork.
Ohh I see how it is, my snorkel isn't day-glo orange enough for this crowd. I can't hang with the :dork2: crowd and I can't dive with the DIR crowd. I guess I'll go to the solo forum and look for a buddy there. :D

:fruit:

Ohh I see how it is, my snorkel isn't day-glo orange enough for this crowd. I can't hang with the :dork2: crowd and I can't dive with the DIR crowd. I guess I'll go to the solo forum and look for a buddy there. :D

Good luck with that, but I hear those solo divers aren't much for socializing either... :D

Heck, I think you are fine. I am just against inviting everybody to this party.

Heck, I think you are fine. I am just against inviting everybody to this party.

What if you bring beer ?

What if you bring beer ?
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Welcome! Willkommen! huan ying! Bienvenue! E komo mai! Benvenuto! Bem Vindo!

Yeah...............what Merxlin said

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom