Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm:
Can Dork Divers wear a snorkel??

Do you have to do a 20 yard one breath underwater no push off swim to join the club?

You can wear a snorkel, as long as you have a 2nd snorkel for redundancy, and both are clean for nitrox. :rofl3: Just be sure you know how to shut down one snorkel and switch to the other.

I'm partial to D-DOA but we need those Dork Divers shirts asap. Teamcasa Dave, whip those puppies out and tell us where and how much to send. I need mine asap because all my DIR friends say I'm going to die soon and since we're doing some diving together you need yours as well.

You can only wear a snorkel if it is full of BEER!!!!! Otherwise you will surely die!:D :D :rofl3:

You guys bother me. I'm deeply offended that you don't consider diving an extreme sport that requires exact equipment conformity. THIS IS NOT FUN PEOPLE! I swear to GOD you all better update your will right now. If there are no rules, how can you know when you're having FUN?

Hmmm... Dave, how do Dork Divers feel about the various certification agencies? Not sure I can join this group since I care about SAC rates... especially of anyone who wants to dive with me! Oh, and I also enjoy flaming certain idiotic posts here. Of course the flames are usually well-deserved!! I even flame myself on occasion.

Do we have to do anything to be certified as Dork Divers? What about Advanced Dork Divers?

Count me in. I not only want the t shirt, I want the c-card(s) as well.

Art

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom