Doubles!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about you camera flood. That has to be painful.

Maybe on the next camera look into State Farm's Marine policy. Here is a link to the discussion about it. Im considering it for my point and shoot but would probably wait till I got a strobe to purchase the insurance.

Some people pay as little as $30 / yaer to insure their gear.

Link to discussion

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sealife-station/238798-flooded-my-dc600-2.html

The only real downer to the day was that my camera flooded on the 853. It was a total loss so I guess it will be a while before I post any more pictures on here. Oh well, easy come easy go.

THIS IS THE SACRIFICE WE NEEDED FOR ODIN. You have made a great service to the diving community. I immediately notice the good weather as of today Sunday. Thanks my good friend !!!

If thats the case ED, Im going to plan on going out to do some ocean diving this weekend. Lets put the word out that the conditions should be spectacular. Oh give RIO some credit.:D

Oh and if anyone does experience great conditions after RIO's loss, please send a donation of 100-500-1000 dollars to his paypal account. If the conditions are bad, send RIO a bill for gas and air used. I hope he didn't lose one of thise fake cameras you see in the back of a magazine trying to fool ODIN. Only time will tell.

. . . I hope he didn't lose one of these fake cameras . . .

Oh, it was a real camera. The only thing more sickening than watching someone pour sea water out of their housing; is watching water fill your own housing.:11:

Other than that it was a great day. Best vis so far this year that I can remember in a long long time.

I was told that I need a compressor on the boat so that we could keep diving on days like last Saturday . . . . guess I'm gonna need a bigger boat!:wink:

The only real downer to the day was that my camera flooded on the 853. It was a total loss so I guess it will be a while before I post any more pictures on here. Oh well, easy come easy go.[/quote]

I have been there as well Chris. I feel your pain.

We might be in trouble....I think the sacrifice is not complete, Chris did not left the camera on the U-boat. He has to come back and do things right !!! I hope he has not dare to dispose the camera any other mean !!! or else bad weather will hunt us all season long !!!

Last edited:
We might be in throuble....I think the sacrifice is not complete, Chris did not left the camera on the U-boat. He has to come back and do things right !!! I hope he has not dare to dispose the camera any other mean !!! or else bad weather will hunt us all season long !!!

If you leave broken gear that is littering. If you leave perfectly good working gear, then it is a sacrifice. It is an important distinction. :D

Im starting to agree with ED you may have to return to the U-853 after you get it fixed or a new one and leave it there. Just let us know were you placed it so we can vouch for you if we are questioned by ODIN.

Im starting to agree with ED you may have to return to the U-853 after you get it fixed or a new one and leave it there. Just let us know were you placed it so we can vouch for you if we are questioned by ODIN.

I think Ed is really the guy you want. His camera is worth much more and would be far more likely to appease Odin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom