Dove the wreck Myron L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ecologic Divers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
6 of us dove the Myron L the other day and what a great dive. We split up into 2 dive groups and went down for two dive each. The Viz was lower than usual but overall to see the 120' steel hulled freighter is one of the cooler dives here in Belize
Check out Sea O'Farrell Underwater Production and go to the wreck video to see the Myron l

Thanks Peter, Chip, Tony, Jr, Marty for going

WE ARE NOW DIVING THE WRECK WEEKLY

Steve

A good day out for any seasoned wreck divers. About an hour each way from San Pedro, rather less from Caye Caulker. Contact Steve at Ecologic to arrange it, or Chip at Belize Diving Services on Caye Caulker.

Steve do you pick up @ Belize City? I got some friends coming down later in the year but I don't think we'll be going around SP.

On Steve's behalf - yes, this can be arranged. The Radisson Fort George dock is the most convenient - we did a pickup there on this last trip.

Thanks Peter, yes we can we picked up Tony Rath the photographer there.
We are going again this Wed the 17th Peter give me a call if you want to go

Excellent! Now if we could only predict the weather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom