Closed Dräger Shark Set (New Old Stock)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all,
I accumulated too many toys to play with again, so here we go:

This is a "New Old Stock" Dräger Set. The regs have never been used. The SPG is used however (consider it a freebie), and I think the green nitrox bubble deflector.

The set contains:

-1st stage Dräger Shark DIN.

-2nd stage Shark, black, with P-Port for Dräger Panorama Nova Dive full face mask.

-Mouthpiece Adapter (take off diapgragm, loosen retainer screw, unscrew P-port, screw in Mouthpiece adapter and use without full face mask)

-2nd stage Shark yellow, octo.

-Dräger Specht (translated it means "woodpecker") mechanical warning system. This plugs into the Dräger panorama Nova Dive full face mask and starts vibrating mechanically if the tank pressure gets low. Required by law enforcement and rescue diving authorities in Germany for zero viz diving.

-Dräger SPG, used.

-green nitrox bubble deflector.

A Dräger Shark can still be bought new for 599 Euro ($650), and a second stage costs 314 euro ($340). If you like to find out more about this type of regs, we have a thread here...

Offered here for $350 shipped for free to CONUS (buyer pays PayPal fees). I'll consider shipping internationally, and can ship from Germany in August.

And I am offering a used set here...

Attachments

• IMG_6676.JPG
    IMG_6676.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6682.JPG
    IMG_6682.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6684.JPG
    IMG_6684.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6680.JPG
    IMG_6680.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6681.JPG
    IMG_6681.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6687.JPG
    IMG_6687.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6688.JPG
    IMG_6688.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6690.JPG
    IMG_6690.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6677.JPG
    IMG_6677.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6678.JPG
    IMG_6678.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6685.JPG
    IMG_6685.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6686.JPG
    IMG_6686.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 78
I know, I should have listened to you about simplifying my inventory... And now I got a few D400s on top (but am only allowed to use my S620tis with service record for work). I promise to improve!

My friend Golan who works on his D400s and Pilots said the he considers the Shark design to be among the best regs, so I had to have one, but shipping just one over made no sense. Now I ended up with too many Sharks and D400s... :)

With the D400s all is forgiven, I still fondly remember the first time I breathed off one and took it diving, wow...heaven, was so wishing the D420 would be as magical but unfortunately I found no magic.

If I could've bought a ton of spares I think the D400 would have been the last second stage I owned but not being able to buy most parts anymore lead to too many sleepless nights.

Had a wee play with an Air1 earlier today, that has the wow factor too.

I'm interested in a shark now, look what you've gone and done. I'm trying to sell stuff not buy... I'll follow it up by DM.

With the D400s all is forgiven, I still fondly remember the first time I breathed off one and took it diving, wow...heaven, was so wishing the D420 would be as magical but unfortunately I found no magic.

If I could've bought a ton of spares I think the D400 would have been the last second stage I owned but not being able to buy most parts anymore lead to too many sleepless nights.

Had a wee play with an Air1 earlier today, that has the wow factor too.
Wow, that's quite an endorsement from someone who really likes simple designs, like I do! Some fellow Scubaboarders think the Shark has potential, as it is a similar design, but I won't have time to play for quite a while...

Back
Top Bottom