For Sale Drager Panorama Nova OC/Rebreather w/ Apeks Regulator and Carrying Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg

I am asking $1000 obo for the mask, regulator, and golem gear adapter.

Drager Panorama Nova FFM - full face mask - (I am selling both the the bite piece for rebreathers and the oronasal cavity for OC diving). The apeks regulator is the p-ported TX 100 and has been used twice. This is more or less the best full face mask money can buy that is not meant for industrial purposes. It is actually only available for the military in certain configurations. The unique thing about this mask is that it can be used with a rebreather with bail out. I used it with a golem BOV on my REVO rebreather. Also the regulators are removable while diving. The mask includes the hard carrying case.

I have greatly enjoyed this mask and it is in like-new condition as are the regulators. This is actually my favorite piece of scuba equipment and I wouldn't be selling it except that I won't be diving full face mask with my rebreather for the near future and it is the only reason I bought it. The thing that I found really neat is being able to unclip the regulator and breath ambient air while swimming at the surface (or even look below the surface). This really does work quite well and is practical.

To use with a rebreather all you need is a golem gear DSV (currently $310 on Golem Gear) as I am also including the p-ported adapter for the golem gear DSV and BOV.

Mask: (Cost new on Golem Gear $1290)
Apek Regulator: (Cost new on Golem Gear $379)
Golem Gear P-ported adapter: (Cost new on Golem Gear $48)

A savings of over $700.

To view more specifics you can go to golem gear at Golem Gear, Inc.

Please call me at 806-677-6522 for more info or email me at txcriminallawyer@yahoo.com. I will cover shipping in the continental United States and will consider helping cover some shipping on international.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom