Dream Fill Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaWithTurk

Bubble Blowing Buddha
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am curious, if you could build a full trimix fill station, what would yours look like and do you have pics of something similar to what your dream fill station would like?

....do you have pics of something similar to what your dream fill station would like?
This.............

Amigos.jpg

Not bad...I think I would like mine to be in an environmentally controlled space (Air Conditioned)
While I get the concept behind that statement, I would like to live somewhere that climate control wasn't necessary and outdoor storage was viable.

Did i mention it showed again last night... 🤬

I have a terrible fear of standing next to a cylinder than I am filling. My next home fill station will have the whips on the other side of a reinforced concrete wall.

I have a terrible fear of standing next to a cylinder than I am filling. My next home fill station will have the whips on the other side of a reinforced concrete wall.
why not get one of the containment stations if you're that worried about it?

wish i had a picture of it...the guy that taught my technical diver certs to me back in the early 2000's had a better set-up in his garage, hands down, than any dive shop I had seen yet to that point in time. Just at his house....he was just a cave diver and freelance instructor working out of his house....just private classes. I lost touch with him and searching google now I don't see him anywhere....so I guess he's been out of the game for a while

and i agree, I'd want some sort of bunker for the tanks....even if not really necessary.

and with an electric booster instead of the Haskel....
That Haskel has been put to pasture. There is no possible rebuild for it.
Did you stop and look at it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom