Dream Fill Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I get the concept behind that statement, I would like to live somewhere that climate control wasn't necessary and outdoor storage was viable.

Did i mention it showed again last night... 🤬
I like living in places where the weather and water are warm so a nice room with A/C would be key. No desire to live anywhere that gets cool enough for me to have to wear a hoodie.

I like living in places where the weather and water are warm so a nice room with A/C would be key. No desire to live anywhere that gets cool enough for me to have to wear a hoodie.
I would suggest contacting Vince Wanamaker on FB. He participates regularly in groups on this topic on FB. He lives in Panama now. He really knows his stuff and was friends with Wayne.

get with @Tracy he has a bunch of them
I just abandoned one in Rutledge Georgia on Saturday if anybody wants it.

I would suggest contacting Vince Wanamaker on FB. He participates regularly in groups on this topic on FB. He lives in Panama now. He really knows his stuff and was friends with Wayne.
That makes much more sense how he got my number years ago. Wayne.

wish i had a picture of it...the guy that taught my technical diver certs to me back in the early 2000's had a better set-up in his garage, hands down, than any dive shop I had seen yet to that point in time. Just at his house....he was just a cave diver and freelance instructor working out of his house....just private classes. I lost touch with him and searching google now I don't see him anywhere....so I guess he's been out of the game for a while

and i agree, I'd want some sort of bunker for the tanks....even if not really necessary.
Has a similar instructor. Taught the course from mixing to logistics

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom