Dry glove fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I normally wear a size Large glove, so that's the size I ordered for my OS dryglove system. With the liners on, the gloves fit OK, but the fingers feel just a bit snug. Is this OK or should I send them back for the extra large? In other words, is it the same with gloves as with suites that a little big is better than a little tight?

Are they neoprene gloves or the blue smurf gloves? The blue gloves should fit big, but neoprene gloves should be kinda snug, I think. I only have the blue gloves and the big fit is fine as they compress against my hands underwater.

I have the blue smurf type. Should they fit big even with the fleece liners?

I find it depends were your diving in cold water i would suggest a bigger fit cause if there to snugg you fingers will get cold in no time i have lots of room even with the liners so i can add more layers if needed and they do compress at depth

I wear a Large glove for below 50f water and i have a pair of medium wich are really snugg for warmer water

don't get tight gloves. I have XL wet gloves and just bought XL drygloves. Definitely want a bit of room in them. They compress down at depth and feel fine. I am talking about lined blue smurf gloves, cause that's what I have.

Bigger is better! :wink: I have Diving Concept dry gloves. The large was a little small and the X-LG was a little big. I got the XL and I'm glad I did. They compress quite a bit at depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom