Dry suit red sea in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If its <25c and im doing repeat dives then drysuit for me is far more comfortable than a wetsuit. Ive "half" switched to wetsuits now, wearing 3mm hooded vest then a 7mm semi dry and 5mm shortie on top. Even with those 3 layers im chilly after 2 dives.

I've ping him this thread so he can make up his own mind. I reckon wet makes more sense although him and String must be related as he gets cold even in Thailand.

I reckon he should dive wet and then dry when we get back. He's about 1 minute walk from the beach so he can do a shore dive each morning before he has his cornflakes.

Samaka - we're with Emperor divers on the M/Y Emperor Elite on South & St Johns, 27/6-3/7. Looks like a nice boat :D I reckon next year will probably try blue-0-two as people here seem to think it's the best op so worth a blast.

I'm gagging to get out there and bump noses with some beasties. Really hoping we get even 10% of the Longimanus action we did last year.

Cheers,
J

Back
Top Bottom