Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It only has to be big enough for an over-the-head wedgie.

The boat is full again!!!! Zendiver1 has reserved the last spot. He'll be coming from Texas with PacketSniffer... GREAT diver & dive buddy!!! :fruit:

I'll update the first post now. Still not sure about all the names, though.

Ohhhhh 4 mystery people!

OK, I've updated the list as much as possible- there are couple of question marks that I need everyone's help with. Naturally, Sherry doesn't know our screen neames so she gave me a list of everyones' real names. I need to match these up. Please go to theFIRST POST & check for your name. If it's not there, please send me a PM with your real name so that I can get you added. TIA!!!!

Marvel:
Zendiver1 has reserved the last spot. He'll be coming from Texas with PacketSniffer... GREAT diver & dive buddy!!! :

Marvel..... Which one of us is the great diver and dive buddy??? :20:

The Single Guy (Stevo) got his confirmation today! YEA!!! Marvel, you got my 5 on the list.

How many hunters are on the boat besides my 5?

PacketSniffer:
Marvel..... Which one of us is the great diver and dive buddy??? :20:

OOPS!! Major typo...I meant to say great divers & great buddies, of course.... :D

lol...no typo there Marvel....have you dove with PacketSniffer? sheeesh....:D Just kidding buddy...you are an excellent dive buddy.

Looking forward to this trip....Ok, time for me to finish packing for CA.

i hope nobody minds that i'm antisocial and don't smell too good

but hey, i'll bring some brownies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom