Drysuit Explorer from dive2gether

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nipagini

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to diving and since i dive in cold water in switzerland, i need a dry suit (has to be trilaminat). Because i want to go into the technical diving (DIR i guess), I need a suit that is "DIR conform". So there is the DUI TLS 350, but too expensive for me at the moment. So i need a cheaper one, but which i can use for the technical stuff later.

So i found the Explorer from dive2gether click here . My question is, is this suit "DIR conform" and can i use it for the technical diving?

Thanks and regards

Nipagini

Looks good, I couldent read the specs but from the pics it looks like it has all the important basic features. Just add two pockets and a p-valve and your all set

Thanks for the reply,

Sorry about the language, I just let google translate the whole page. Here is the link in english, but the translation isn't very good i think: click here .

Does anyone have any experiences with that suit, or someone who's diving with it?

It looks kind've like a cross between a TLS350 and a Diving Concepts UltraFlex.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The suit looks to be about 1100.00 USD -not a bad price. Looks good, you may also want to post on the yorshire diver list. They may have people that have used the suit.

If you can read dutch, there is a DUI TLS 350 checklist on www.frogkick.nl with all the nessecary features. I think you can use this on any drysuit.

D.

ericfine50:
Ok. who can translate that?

Post the text, I can give a rough translation.

nipagini:
Hello,

I'm new to diving and since i dive in cold water in switzerland, i need a dry suit (has to be trilaminat). Because i want to go into the technical diving (DIR i guess), I need a suit that is "DIR conform". So there is the DUI TLS 350, but too expensive for me at the moment. So i need a cheaper one, but which i can use for the technical stuff later.

So i found the Explorer from dive2gether click here . My question is, is this suit "DIR conform" and can i use it for the technical diving?

Thanks and regards

Nipagini
Anyone dive this suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom