drysuit undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver:
I have learned recently that we are expecting another addition to the family and it ain't new scuba gear.
Congratulations Mitten Diver! When should we expect your little bubble blower to make his/her SI appearance? Looks like we're going to need to add smaller sizes to the t-shirt and hat order forms. :wink:

ScubaFishee:
Congratulations Mitten Diver! When should we expect your little bubble blower to make his/her SI appearance? Looks like we're going to need to add smaller sizes to the t-shirt and hat order forms. :wink:
Thanks Maxi, best estimates right now put delivery in May or June.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
So what is the plan for the additional days of diving? I will probably need to dive as much as possible this year as I have learned recently that we are expecting another addition to the family and it ain't new scuba gear. I can't imagine trying to support three divers on my measly income maybe you need a place to spend some of the GM overtime money Ted.

Mitten Diver
Congrats on the little one....

You should definetly go to the quarry on the 6th. I plan on making an appearance that weekend as well.

-T

Congratulations MD,

Of course, you have to celebrate with us on Nov. 6. Enjoy and have fun with the little one. Don't worry, lessons and gear don't start for another 12 years or so :) .

Uhhhh...... *wants to clear up a few things*

Polyester wicks faster than polypropylene, it dries faster than polypropylene, is a better insulator when wet than polypropylene, and stinks less than polypropylene.

Obviously how the fabric is made counts for a lot, but polyester is for all practical purposes a better fiber (for diving as well as skiing, hiking, climbing, etc) than polypro.

High quality fleece (Polartec) is made from polyester.

As other people have pointed out, the temps you're diving in make a big difference. Adding a polyester track suit over some undergarments may or may not help.. if they're thick and add loft, then you will be warmer. If they're thin and add no loft then they will not help.

Hey, Congrats MD. :biggrin2:

Yes, please join us at Gilboa in November.

Warning.... Gear maintenance is an absolute must when you have kids. It has to last a Loooonnnggg time before you can replace it.

Gear or kid stuff?.....Gear or kid stuf?..... The question keeps going... and going... and ...

Safe diving.

Thanks to everyone, I will commit to diving with you guys on the 6th. It will be like the Meet and Greet that wasn't, sure missed you guys for the last event. We do have additional members though that may be able to attend on the 6th. How about it Ray are you up for some navigation, Scott, Zippy maybe we can get the kids to go and bring there underwater scooter?

Till then walking the hormonal trail on egg shells.

Mitten Diver

i use this stuff for skiing when i go
www.zyflex.com since i've been using their products i've been able to cut back on the number of layers i wear
check and try it out
tom

Back
Top Bottom