DUCKS Kingston Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard of this dive club but never seen in my time in Kingston. What ever happened to Ducks dive club in kingston?

Ducks Dive in Picton is alive and well. Not sure about any club though.

Was there supposed to be something different in Kingston?

Terry

from what was explained to me Ducks was divers underwater club of kingston or something like that. Ducks in Picton is a charter business and shop right?

from what was explained to me Ducks was divers underwater club of kingston or something like that. Ducks in Picton is a charter business and shop right?

OK...

Different Ducks..

Terry

From what I remember in my time in Kingston, the President Karin I think her name was started to and associated her self with the dive store in Portsmouth with a promise of greater things for the club. Then it died as nothing happened. The ones that actually started diving started another club Great Lakes Underwater Explorers these guys started a couple of dive shows in Kingston and lined a bunch of wrecks that others didnt want to happen.

Hmmmi was also told the same people that started GLUE were the last exucitive of the old dive club. hmmmm maybe it is better just not to ask as i do not want to open a can of worms just want more people in Kingston to dive.

You still need to bring your own booz to ducks or is it still part of the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom