Dugongs in Palawan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't been to Club Noah, compared to El Nido? sceneries/view of the surrounding islands of Lagen El Nido gives it an edge but for service and food, I'd say Club Paradie is better. Oh, did I mention you can do Apo Reef from Club Paradise? yes they do regular dive safari to Apo Reef:D. As I said, we've been there twice already and we will go back again....

Some shameless pics
1114733826_fe9cad9513_o.gif

1121619128_17fe41f2e3_o.jpg

1121618168_c24031a445_o.jpg

1121616554_dc19694022_o.jpg

get the higher numbered "de luxe" room in the sunset beach cottages...

there are also lots of cuttle-fish, blue-spotted rays and jawfish with eggs in their mouths along the sandy area in the house reef. night dive, we saw sharks that were not too shy, lobsters, crabs, spanish dancer,squid etc. nice dives also in nearby islands. most of the wrecks are too far away though. got some pics in my multiply. one of my first dives with a camera so most pics are green...

i thought the dugong family was club paradise's pet?

almost sighted one in busuanga. when my friends and i surfaced, the boatman asked if we saw the dugong that passed their way. grrrr!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom