DUI Demo Days at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have your own suit. you can dive with whoever you want.

They don't sell any drysuits there. They want you to go to your local DUI dealer.

Discover Diving is a DUI Dealer. I'm sure they will be less $$ than the Rochester Shop.

Yep that's right. :)

Just wanted to let ya guys know that Yukoneer and I have called DD to reserved 2 places! I hope the weather will be nice! Both of us are definitely bring the drysuits. We will be in black Yukon.

Hey all!!! I just signed up too!!! They only have so many rooms reserved at the Comfort Inn. If you are thinking about going and just don't know yet, THINK QUICKER!!! Also remember to tell them you're with Lake Effect Divers (talk to Darryl). He'll book us close together and this way if they have to goto another hotel, we'll still be together. Last year we got split up cause he didn't know who was with the group.

Jackie-I got Darryl to add you to our group.

Derek- Can you come? I know it's close to your surgery time.

Dan- come on sign up!! Bring wifey!!

Crystal-I need a roomie!! Please come!

Jon- what up? come please!!

Oh and on the drysuit stuff... I don't have a card and have only used a ds when at dui dog days. They let me and my buddy go out usually for as long as we want and without a babysitter. Just remember tho, if there's lots of people, they will be waiting for a suit so don't stay out too long. We usually stayed out 40 minutes or so.

--Heather.

Heather, thanks for letting me know! It will be fun!! :)

Sorry Dan, I haven't seen the guy thats been there. I'll try to email him and see what happens. He kinda dropped off the face of the earth.

Hey guys -- our boss scheduled us to work that whole weekend in the Pit so we can't check out the drysuits - but we're definitely on board for some diving this summer. I checked out the pictures and video of the Pete and it looks really cool. I can't believe that this wreck is within a few minutes of my dock...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom