Dumaguete resort & dive shop recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for Pura Vida & Sea Explorers.......(even thought this thread is well over a year old...)

A little late to the game here, but we loved the Atlantis resort at Dumaguete, and are going back in October. The property itself is lovely -- although there are quite a few lodging units, they are spread throughout a lot of beautiful landscaping, so you don't have any feeling of crowding. The pool is stunning, and I never saw anyone in it. The dining area looks out over the water, and the food was excellent (and the kitchen is extremely accommodating, so if you aren't hot on whatever the night's offerings are, they will try to rustle something up that will appeal). The dive op is well organized and safety-conscious, and the guides are delightful. Ours had a degree in marine biology; another is an accomplished underwater photographer.

I can't imagine what I would have wanted from a resort that I didn't get.

+1 for Atmosphere. I was there in April, they are very organized, amazing service, great food, great DMs, beautiful rooms, not overly crowded.

Huge thumbs up for Atmosphere Resort. Its very well thought out design by the architect/owner, the rooms are lovely and eco friendly toiletries is a plus. The dive staff are good spotters, fun yet professional. restaurant is excellent and the spa superb.
I've visited twice before and will be there again in 10 days time - I'll post a review of the resort and diving shortly after for you ;-)

Another good spot is Amontillado Resort, its lower cost than Atmosphere in case you are looking for an excellent quality budget option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom