Dumaguete trip pics (day trip) October 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seconding this. I like Duma's chicken inasal is a lot better than Bacolod's. Those Bacolod people just like to show off. :) There's a place right off a street a block up from the Roxas boardwalk that Spoon and I ate, I just can't remember the name.

Very nice pics Zee.

that's VNC. (that is if its fronting Silliman... i miss the good ol days at that university....)

Very nice shots Zee, that was using the 400 correct?

good places to eat in Dumaguete:

Hayahay: Best seafood in town (you can choose from life-stock), also good Pizza, cold Beer and great live-Bands

Casablanca: Steaks (imported real Black Angus, not like many other places who are just lying) overall best service and food quality in town for reasonable prices (plus 25 different imported beers)

Italia: Italian Brick-oven Pizza, some great Pasta - dishes, strange chef

Persian Palate: Indian food (not that spicy though), goes a bit downhill since franchise, but still recommended

Waterfront Cafe (Mikes Adventurediveshop): best mexican snacks in town and the place to dive with (if you stay in town)

Sans Rival : awsome cakes

Gabby's Bistro at Florentina homes: great location and ambiance, good local style food with international touch

More Info on dumagueteinfo.com
No wonder that I am so fat...

Rhoody

Hayahay: Best seafood in town (you can choose from life-stock), also good Pizza, cold Beer and great live-Bands

Casablanca: Steaks (imported real Black Angus, not like many other places who are just lying) overall best service and food quality in town for reasonable prices (plus 25 different imported beers)

Persian Palate: Indian food (not that spicy though), goes a bit downhill since franchise, but still recommended

Waterfront Cafe (Mikes Adventurediveshop): best mexican snacks in town and the place to dive with (if you stay in town)

Gabby's Bistro at Florentina homes: great location and ambiance, good local style food with international touch

Rhoody
thank you, Rhoody.

Waterfront has quesadillas?:)

got me curious

enough to nudge you to join us jon? hehehe...

where are the local restos here.... :cool2: hayahay sounds local... but probably not locally owned... :D

i agree with waterfront cafe. zsolt and i dove with mike's diveshop when we were there....

Rhoody

too lazy to put up a new thread. sorry for the bit of hijack

PB013321.jpg

met matt reed at atlantis. lovely ladies in the pic are Lilja, Ulrika and Maxine.

where are the local restos here.... :cool2: hayahay sounds local... but probably not locally owned... :D

i agree with waterfront cafe. zsolt and i dove with mike's diveshop when we were there....

Hayahay is local owned, as well as Lab-As (same owner same complex)
Gabby's Bistro locally owned.

Joe's chicken totaly overrated, Chicken Ati-Atihan same food better quality, not that good environment

Persian Palate is local owned (franchise)

Sans Rival locally owned

more local places Chin Long, Mamia, and pleny of "Restaurants" selling exactly the same stuff just in different location.

City Burger (selling no burger) ok if you like some 100 fried worms in your dish, everybody to his own taste. Look here

cheers

Rhoody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom