Dumaguete vs Malapascua vs Mindanao...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...

419.jpg

Try out Camiguin, When I was in Apo Island last year, thought it was great, especially Coconut Point and such. If you make it Gen. San please give my regards to Tuna City and Southpoint Divers.

argh... can't find that map that I think Ish posted once of the Philippines. very detailed with local spots (not just the usual main cities).

Ok, starting to come up with a rough itinerary...

Fly from Manila to Dumaguete
Apo Island (coconut point!)
Head over to Panglao (Alona) + Balicasag * are there ferries from Dumaguete/ Apo to Panglao/ Tagbilaran???
Superferry it back to Cebu... chill out overnite in Cebu
Fly from Cebu to General Santos
Dive around Sarangani Bay
Fly General Santos to Manila and back home...

Now the question... should I dedicate more days to Apo/ Panglao area or to Mindanao? Is there enough interesting diving in Sarangani Bay to keep me occupied for 4-5 days?

pakman:
argh... can't find that map that I think Ish posted once of the Philippines. very detailed with local spots (not just the usual main cities).

Ok, starting to come up with a rough itinerary...

Fly from Manila to Dumaguete
Apo Island (coconut point!)
Head over to Panglao (Alona) + Balicasag * are there ferries from Dumaguete/ Apo to Panglao/ Tagbilaran???
Superferry it back to Cebu... chill out overnite in Cebu
Fly from Cebu to General Santos
Dive around Sarangani Bay
Fly General Santos to Manila and back home...

Now the question... should I dedicate more days to Apo/ Panglao area or to Mindanao? Is there enough interesting diving in Sarangani Bay to keep me occupied for 4-5 days?
amazing what the power of the internet can do.........

next thing you know we'll be saying "ozeo" and "kamsamida" like the rest of the dear leader's lemmings

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom