Dump Valve, Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually a pony bead would work. The bead would roll and pull up. Dunno how much leverade tho. It would be upward instead of sideways.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

:hm: I don't think so -- it would pop off pretty easily, I think.

HEY, DIVE RITE! ARE YOU LISTENING????

The hole looks drilled, but they could put a rounded ring in the center in the molding process, and then drill through the center. :)

Seems like maybe after ten million pulls a petite good lookin
bike ridin gun totin gal may be able to handle it if it does fail
Seems like

Thanks. I'd just like it to be smooth . ..

BUT - not an experienced Nomad diver, I need those sidemount guys to tell me if I am missing something that makes it possibly dangerous.

I have some spares ... and a machine shop. I'll put a radius on one when I get a few minutes. I'll let you know how it works.

I also have metal pony beads. Tie off a knot to keep it from rolling. Lemme know if you want one sent your way.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

I have some spares ... and a machine shop. I'll put a radius on one when I get a few minutes. I'll let you know how it works.

Ooohhh . . I tell you what, you keep the radius and send me the machine shop! :drooling:

:daydreaming:

Ooohhh . . I tell you what, you keep the radius and send me the machine shop! :drooling:

:daydreaming:

It's not as glamourous as it sounds. I promise.

Right . . . I tried to get reclassified as a machinist my first stint in the army. I used to spend a lot of time working with them. Quite fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom