Dutch Springs for the weekend of July 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thomas --

I always head to the Peninsula side, so finding you on the ridge shouldn't be tough at all. I did not get a pass this year (schedule's too whacked), but will cruise through. At this point, it looks like I am there. Will confirm by 1:30 PM today (Friday). gfe

Tom, and others I will be there when the gate opens and ready to dive. I normally stage on the pensula under teh trees as close to the water on the right side as I can. Tom I will look for you.

I'm there. Got air, will travel. Planning to arrive at opening.

I might be there too early in the morning.. can I dive with you guys ?

jacek:
I might be there too early in the morning.. can I dive with you guys ?

Yep. :)

sylvester:
Tom, and others I will be there when the gate opens and ready to dive. I normally stage on the pensula under teh trees as close to the water on the right side as I can. Tom I will look for you.

Great! If I understand you correctly, I stage just up the ridge from there. See you Sunday.

Thomas

FYI...Sunday looks like CR@P! aka... :zap1:

I was there today and it was JAMMED. It was the busiest I've ever seen it, so if you are going to wait in the line Sunday AM, get there at 7:30, not 8:00. I have a season pass but had to get my 10 year old son throught the gate as a "non-diver", which cost me 40 minutes in line.

MB104:
FYI...Sunday looks like CR@P! aka... :zap1:

I was there today and it was JAMMED. It was the busiest I've ever seen it, so if you are going to wait in the line Sunday AM, get there at 7:30, not 8:00. I have a season pass but had to get my 10 year old son throught the gate as a "non-diver", which cost me 40 minutes in line.

MB104 - thanks for the heads up. Other than the long line (and crowds) how was the diving? :)

Do you know if rain effects visibility? :crafty:

Thomas

11B3Y:
MB104 - thanks for the heads up. Other than the long line (and crowds) how was the diving? :)

Do you know if rain effects visibility? :crafty:

Thomas

The viz. ranged from 40-50 feet at most times, until you dove on an attraction that had just been visited by students. Then it was crap. The rain is nothing to keep you from diving. It doesn't matter if it rains when you dive, except you lose the sunlight that helps the viz. Go and enjoy yourself. I will be there on Monday on the pieinsula side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom