Dutch Springs for the weekend of July 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With all the rain you guys have been getting, I was wondering what the depth at the " hole " is now?

Guys, I enjoyed diving with you yesterday, it was a couple of nice dives vis at DS sucked though, then the duck drowning rain that occured as soon as I got my drysuit off made me want to get back in the water.

sylvester:
Guys, I enjoyed diving with you yesterday, it was a couple of nice dives vis at DS sucked though, then the duck drowning rain that occured as soon as I got my drysuit off made me want to get back in the water.

Likewise. Thanks for letting me come along. Good dives.

g

sylvester:

guys, thank you for putting up with me.. :lightingz

If Xjae diesn't have you listed as active memebers of wreckvalley yet shoot him a note and let him know we dove together.

dutchfin:
With all the rain you guys have been getting, I was wondering what the depth at the " hole " is now?

Rick, are you still in FL? so what have you been doing all these time? don't let me find out you have been secretly training for some cave diving over there...

sylvester:
If Xjae diesn't have you listed as active memebers of wreckvalley yet shoot him a note and let him know we dove together.
Thanks Rich, just did that. :) It was great diving with you as well as getting to talk with another "Old Army Salt."

Curly:
Likewise. Thanks for letting me come along. Good dives.
g
They were good dives AND thanks for letting me dive with you. Viz sucked but it was still fun!

jacek:
guys, thank you for putting up with me.
Did you make it to the woodline in time? I never saw you after you got out to pee. LOL Great diving with you.

Thomas

Met Sylvester there on Sunday. Was there with my dive club. Saturday's diving was nicer. Lines were still long, but tolerable. Managed to get most of my rescue dive class done this weekend. Just need to get my CPR cert finished.

Sylvester... nice meeting you. Wish I had the time to put in a dive with you.

Larry

VTernovski:
Rick, are you still in FL? so what have you been doing all these time? don't let me find out you have been secretly training for some cave diving over there...
Hey Vadim, unfortunately I'm stuck here in Fla because of my financial situation, and yes, I am 1/2 through my cave training. Seeing as how I'm in Ocala, I might as well take advantage of the diving around me. If you ever head this way, make sure to look me up, would love to dive with you again. Be safe buddy............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom