Dutch Springs on Sunday the 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would like to do a couple of dives mid morning on Sunday.

Really looking to get wet and try out the drysuit repair/mods that Gamble's did.

Also want to do some line drills, shoot some bags etc. Will be diving doubles and wouldn't mind an experienced buddy.

Jeff

Would like to do a couple of dives mid morning on Sunday.

Really looking to get wet and try out the drysuit repair/mods that Gamble's did.

Also want to do some line drills, shoot some bags etc. Will be diving doubles and wouldn't mind an experienced buddy.

Jeff

Sorry Jeff:

Normally I'm at Dutch every weekend that we are not diving out of state. But this weekend is slated as 'Family Time.' We all have to do it once in a while. I can't complain, I've been out every weekend since Dutch opened in early April, without a lot of flak, so I better just lay low and count my blessings. I hope the repairs to your drysuit work out well and you get wet on the hood and hands (unless you have drygloves!) only. We all dive doubles and sling bottles too, so we would pair up OK. Maybe some other time. I know you will find someone to dive with you. Try the peninsula side first, seems to be more advanced divers there. Or try parking down by the pumphouse. Great diving there too.

Safe diving to you

I am planning on being at Dutch this weekend, but I am still diving singles. If you don't mind that, I will happy to buddy with you.

Are you driving from SW Michigan or Key Largo?

I guess I need to update my profile - Nomad. Added to my homestead fleet. My company's headquarters is in NJ, so I have an apartment in Bloomingdale, NJ now as well.

But I actually have spent most of the last 4 months in California. I don't know how to answer the question "where do you live?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom