Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was there April 19th and 20th for my check out dives...and yes the water was a wonderful 39*........dive shop was there last weekend said it was about 45*
Oh well........guess that 3mm shorty I bought for the Dominican Republic is out.....
Now tell me how lucky I am....I was gonna dive wet this weekend and the nice folks from DUI have decided to try and keep me warm...LOL
I've been told this is a big (busy) weekend at Dutch?
Sounds like fun...can't wait!!!!!!!!

Weather has been so miserable this spring, I don't want to think about diving right now! That & I'm gettin older.

Jwood - I 'm saving my $$ for a dog, let me know what model you end up trying & how you like it.

tbg - I would be interested in mid-week diving @ DS. Lots of time off I never seem to use & the weekends there usually make me nuts (it's that getting old thing again). Last time I was there (fall), we had snow flurries, sleet & a healthy frost both mornings.

Jersey

Tavi
I do not know if the event was advertised, but I wish if I knew about it before I
committed to assist my instructor with students at Bainbridge this weekend. ;-0

I'll be there this Sunday looking just like my profile pic. Except I'll have doubles... :wink:

While all the car info is good, since Dutch Springs has been crowded the past weekend or two, and for the DUI days is going to be even more crowded, unless you have a dive shop pass the cars will be back up in the lot while you are down at the water....

That said, I switched my bug reservation to a Jetta. I will be on the peninsula side and will come up with something to hang over a tree branch when I'm out of the water.

Sounds like the weather report gets worse by the minute!
Oh well.....gonna be wet anyways :wink:
I'll look out for tree ornaments ......I'm gonna see if I can find one of those flags ya fly outside your house, with a "parakeet" like the ones from the top of the scubaboard page......

The plan was to be at Dutch today, camp out and then dive on Sunday also. Well the weather here is a nice 40 degrees. Sunday appears that it will be a lot nicer out. We are going to skip diving today and then dive on Sunday. Sorry guys.. but at least we will be there for 1 day. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom