Duttons Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clare Dutton has now been booted out of PADI:

Not before time. As a fellow "ex" PADI Pro (DM) whom she ripped off for £650 in 2017 for a spurious IDC "deal", this arrogant young woman has essays written about her on Trip Adviser. She has racked up quite the body count of disgusted customers.

It seems Dodgy Dutton and Leanne Clow(n)es have been busy getting negative reviews pulled from Trip Advisor and the like. A thread on a UK diving forum also appears to have been pulled, which makes me wonder if she has complained to the site's admins.

Their latest venture is they have set up a limited company (or at least Leanne has, as Clare is on the brink of being disqualified as a company director) called Hydrofest Ltd. They launched the website last week, and announced it on social media.

They are organising what they call a 'scuba diving and conservation festival' at the Mona Showground in Anglesey. They are trying to get people to pay upwards of £350 +VAT for a stand, and asking for £5,000 for the principle sponsor, two main sponsors at £2,000, and five sub sponsors at £1,000. There are then other opportunities to stump up cash to sponsor an award.

I can guarantee this event will never happen. If it does I'll show my arse in the middle of Lidl. I wonder how many of the sponsors get their money back (if anybody is stupid enough to do so)?

Back
Top Bottom