E-PL2 Housing PT-EP03 In Stock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishstout

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for the PT-EP03 housing for the E-PL2 and needs it soon and wants to buy from a US retailer that it is in stock at Olympus America. :D

I imagine that other places in the US will be receiving it soon.

Thanks, I've got one on order with Reef. Can't wait to get it :D

We receive our E-PL2 housings on Monday. If you order one please consider getting one from an underwater camera store :)

Scott

Received mine yesterday!!!!!

I had ordered mine on Friday and received it Tuesday... Looks nice and can't wait to give it a try in the water! Woo Hoo :)

What are the differences between this and the PT-EP01 housing (besides that they fit the two different cameras)? Is it just the viewfinder bump? Any other changes/modifications they've made?

I have not seen the PT-EP01 housing but understand the main differences (besides they are for different cameras) to be that the hump for the viewfinder is gon and the housing as a result is a little smaller in that area.

ALso, the viewing window is larger to accommodate for the larger screen on the E-PL2 and the control buttons are different since they changed as well. It does seem to be a nice case (I have only had a Canon made case and used a small Ikelight case previously) and looks like it was built well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I should have menioned that I always try to support Dive Related Sites or shops when I make any purchases but no one had a specific date as to when they would arrive and was even told potentially April and is why I bought it from Olympus directly as I wanted to make sure I had it before our upcoming trip to Bonaire.

:)

We have about 5 left, also have some of the E-PL2 cameras. They look nice, smaller, but still not tiny. The Zen PEN dome still fits as the port hasn't changed.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom