eagles nest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why have you ratted us out Daedalus??? You were our leader and now we are betrayed. Besides, it's not really Nessie ... it's a giant otter lurking in the spring! Have fun working your way up the latter jviehe ... I'm sure George W. would love to hear from you ... seriously, it really would be much simpler just to call the owner. Diving in the phosphate mines in Sumterville is actually the same experience ... and your likely to find a unique vending machine with change still in it. VIVA MKULTRA ... long live the new flesh!

jviehe:
It not neccesarily what you see thats exciting, but just simply getting to dive something unique. As for politicians, they can be replaced. Since it is a navy lease you simply have to work your way up the chain of command till you find someone who can make a decision. Even if that goes to the President.

Careful it may become a terrorist entry site and thus require a security screening before diving.
Please remove your drysuit before you walk through the detector

Hi Bugg_Spring,

It's years since you last posted here, but I'm hoping I might still catch you looking at this forum. I'm curious when the last time was that anyone has been to the bottom of Bugg Spring? Would you know? Thanks.

Weird. I know some of you guys have been joking about what the Navy has been doing in Bugg Spring. Very odd contraption sitting on the surface over there. Look at it on google maps. Visions of Area 51 and alien spaceships come to mind. All in jest of course....

But I just found out the poster on this thread known as Bugg Spring died, at a fairly young age I might add. Weird.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom