Eastern WA Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben,

Thanks for the invite & I wish I could be there. Unfortunately I have to make a trip to Seattle on Tuesday. Won't be back until late Thursday. I'll definitely be at the next one.

Thanks

Steve

Ben,

Thanks for the invite & I wish I could be there. Unfortunately I have to make a trip to Seattle on Tuesday. Won't be back until late Thursday. I'll definitely be at the next one.

Thanks

Steve

No sweat. Have a nice trip. Dayton is a great place, by the way. And if you like stream fishing you'll enjoy the Tucannon.

-Ben

Well, viz is never predictable, but it's usually good into mid-spring (although in March of last year, we had about five feet of viz for a whole weekend's worth of diving). By May/June, the algae blooms are really starting, and the viz drops for a couple of months. But even though you can't see very far, there's a ton of life in the water.

If you're coming over here regularly for work, bring your gear -- Cove 2 is about ten minutes from downtown, and it's pretty easy to find folks who will do an after-work dive there!

Hey I was looking for diving near Spokane and found this thread! I'm coming up in April for business and thought I might try to get away for a dive one evening. But I have questions.

I live in Texas and cold water here is like 50 or 55. How cold is the water up there?
I don't own a dry suit so if I have to have one is it even possible to rent one?

If it's too cold for a wetsuit and I can't get a drysuit I'll probably blow off the opportunity but if not I will also need someone to show me around. Not really intersted in penetrating any wrecks but it would be cool to photograph some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom