EBAY Peregrine Computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to buy a Shearwater Peregrine, but am looking at prices, and have a question. I have seen them going for $490 ish from online retail, but have seen them listed for $450 from a couple EBAY stores (Caveadvetures, and Submergeddirect). I know the price difference isn't much, but I am also looking to get some other items so lower price is a plus. How suspicious should I be with buying from those Ebay stores? They both claim to be an authorized dealer (take that with a grain of salt) and say they are new in the box.

I need a new computer as mine literally had a stroke and will not work at all now.

Interesting, they've increased the price. I got mine last month for 450 dollars from dive gear express. I don't know for sure but it seems like it could probably be legit.

Apparently they have gone up to $495
I don't think there are any counterfeit Peregrines at this point and 450 was the regular price for quite some time

I've never heard of submerge direct. Cave adventures is a legitimate dive shop in north Florida. They're probably just trying to expand sales. There's LOTS of fees associated with selling something on Fleabay so that may account for the higher prices.

Go to your local dive store that carries them for the $495. Offer them $450 cash. You will probably get it.

Go to your local dive store that carries them for the $495. Offer them $450 cash. You will probably get it.
I would, but I can’t stand the closest shop. They are over 100 miles away. Plus they rip people off as a business practice, along with lying about other shops that try to open in the area.

Cave adventurers is legit and they are known in the cave community for having the best prices. Often if you call you will get an even better prices. Some manufacturers require products be sold at certain msrp. Cave adventurers can’t advertise online prices below msrp, but often will beat them in person or over the phone

Sorry for bringing an old thread, but this seems to be an appropriate place to ask. an ebay seller oneworldglobal is selling Teric dive computers for just under 900. Was wondering if anyone has used this vendor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom