Anyone knows if Shearwater is about...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm about to buy a peregrine, but i was wondering if anyone knows if Shearwater is about to release any new computer any time soon ? As i don't want to buy it and then will regret price wise becaue of the new model.

I'm about to buy a peregrine, but i was wondering if anyone knows if Shearwater is about to release any new computer any time soon ? As i don't want to buy it and then will regret price wise becaue of the new model.
Shearwater has a very good reseale value. Look at the current backup computer thread. There is apparently a dive shop in MN - Silent Explorers - that is having a $200 off closeout sale.

Shearwater has a very good reseale value. Look at the current backup computer thread. There is apparently a dive shop in MN - Silent Explorers - that is having a $200 off closeout sale.
I'm in Eu

Probably not until this fall when DEMA occurs ... mfg like to release new products for da big show.

I'm in Eu

A good friend of mine just bought a Perdix AI ( non transmitter version ) for UK pounds 613 delivered to his home. Quite the bargain. He was considering the Peregrine but went for the Perdix.

What bronco said. Buy it and be happy.
I bought Perdix maybe 6 weeks before AI was announced. Did I ever regret my choice? Absolutely not!
Yes, I understand your desire to save some money on "old" model, but you'll just kick yourself for not buying it sooner.

Back
Top Bottom