Bought an Oceanic Dive Computer at an estate sale. What model is this, and is it worth what I paid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought we had decided this was a VT Pro quite a while ago?
Who is this guy that doesn't look at the dates on threads before answering them????

Hi @LI-er

...Sorry, I meant a single button on the front rather than the two front buttons of the VT3 and VT4

No, it is a 2 button, one on the side. A VEO 200? We use them all the time.
Hi @BRT

The VT Pro has 2 buttons, one on the front and one on the right side
1712148304609.png

I don't recall a Veo 200. I believe the Veo 2.0 had 2 buttons on the front and that the older Veos had 1 button on the front.

I don't recall a Veo 200. I believe the Veo 2.0 had 2 buttons on the front and that the older Veos had 1 button on the front.
There was a Veo 200 and 250. The 200 had 2 buttons on the front like the later Veos. The 250 had one button on the front, and one on the side. More similar in layout to the VTPro. But, the 250 front button was round, unlike the more rounded trapezoid button on the VTPro.

Thanks @Belzelbub

I can't seem to locate those models on the Oceanic website under legacy instrument user manuals, they must be missing

EDIT: I found the user manual for the 200/250 online. You are right on regarding the buttons
1712152017600.png

Hi @BRT

View attachment 834836

And...the VT Pro says "VT Pro" on the lower right, at position C in the diagram. This is a pretty good clue....

Hi @BRT

View attachment 834836

Nope, Veo 250 has both on the front. 200 has one on front and one on the side. I have used them for years and still do.

Nope, Veo 250 has both on the front. 200 has one on front and one on the side. I have used them for years and still do.
Nope, the 200 has 2 buttons on the front. How do I know? I'm sitting here looking at one. It clearly says Veo 200 between the 2 front buttons.

Back
Top Bottom