Elec Chemlites/Lightsticks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes Mario,

We did have a problem there for a short time, we found that one of our research assistants was selling our secrets to some 3rd world companies. But since then we haven't had any more problems. He is now at a undisclosed location doing underwater research full time. hehe

But, he didn't get the good stuff, Dee has developed through the miracle of cloning and gene typing, a stable substance used in out Methane Fusion Dive Light

"Often immitated, but never duplicated"

More to follow

ID, Phd S.E.

Hey Don and Dee - I've been working on your idea and came up with something similar, but due to high altitude the off gassing was more severe. Also because of cold water we don't have much pond scum. Thats why it's only similar. While digging around in the refridgerator at work, I noticed something that glowed in the dark back in the cornor. Starting with this cure for penicillin I tried to duplicate your efforts. What I came up with was to leave the skins on the goobers. It makes the whole mess more stable but best of all moves the light just a little to the red side, providing color correction at depth.
I was considering selling you this idea for a percentage of your profits, but after doing the math, I realized I could make as much just giving it to you.

Good Luck
DSAO (duck swiftly and often)

Tom

that was great Mario

....I'll keep an eye pointed south..If I see any strange glows off the distance or any bright flashes I'll know the goobers weren't doing their job stabilizing everything.

Back
Top Bottom