Emails from site do not seem to be going out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin Phillips

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I did not realize I had an account on this site and created a new one and could never get a confirmation email. After I realized I already had an account I tried to recover my password and could never get the recovery email. Luckily I remembered the password but thought I would let you know that no emails seem to be going out!

That might explain why I’m not getting email alerts for PMs, even though I am getting them for watched threads.

Actually, thank you. We’re getting a ton of the same folks creating account after account after account. This may explain why.

I disabled your other account BTW.

I'm not getting emails on watched threads.

must be the strategic manoeuvres in the Ukraine

Actually, thank you. We’re getting a ton of the same folks creating account after account after account. This may explain why.

I disabled your other account BTW.
Email seems to be down again. I tried to change my email address and did not get anything. Also responses are not coming via email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom