Empress of Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tek Adventure Diver:
Well the cold is nothing, Im used to diving in 35 degrees and ive dove in 7 knot currents many times, or does it get stronger then that?

The large buoys that are set seasonally will at times be pulled 5ft. underwater by the surface currents. Very dark conditions also.

Can you people not cause me trouble. Im just asking for some simple info on a wreck, i dont need people to be rude about it.

Just messing with ya bro a good source for her is Dan St Cyr??? I think he runs out of Plongee Quebec soemthing like that he runs charter out there and guides on the wreck, let me know when your going out there id be interested.

Tek Adventure Diver:
Can you people not cause me trouble. Im just asking for some simple info on a wreck, i dont need people to be rude about it.

Ask the hero's you dive with now. Evidently they have so much more ability than most here, I'm sure they'll give you all the info you need to know.

Haha I do take classes and ive taken them. I dont dive Hog and i dive with ppl 100 times more experienced then you. I dive wit Randy Milak. He wrote the IANTD text book for diving between 300 and 400 ft so in terms of diving with respectable divers, i think im ok.

I feel like such a loser, I live 4hrs from you and I've never heard of this guy nor read this book.

Scuba_Steve:
I feel like such a loser, I live 4hrs from you and I've never heard of this guy nor read this book.
He's a hero on rec.scuba, when people actually went there.

Tek Adventure Diver:
Well the cold is nothing, Im used to diving in 35 degrees and ive dove in 7 knot currents many times, or does it get stronger then that?

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom