Ency. of Recreational Diving/PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can someone please tell me the year date and edition of the last printing of this book.......I just got one from Amazon but I think it is not the latest one....mine is a red cover and the date is 1993. Thanks

Sorry My latest isssue is the multi-media formated one for computer. don't know if the latest issue has a different padi product number or not. the one I am showing in the pricelist is 70034. don't know if that helps you out at all.

texdiveguy:
Can someone please tell me the year date and edition of the last printing of this book.......I just got one from Amazon but I think it is not the latest one....mine is a red cover and the date is 1993. Thanks

I'm not at home, so I odn't have it in front of me, but the one I just got has a white cover, and it's the 2nd Edition. To see the cover, go to www.leisurepro.com, search for "encyclopedia", and make the obvious choice.

Go to Pete340's link-- this is the same one I have-- I believe it is the latest--

not a huge difference in the papre versions, but the red one is edition 1 the beige one is edition 2.

go for the multimedia one. much better and contains over 200 minutes of video

Thanks everyone for the info.,,,,,I only payed 15.95 for it used but in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom